-->

Monday, March 18, 2013

YOU.


I just wrote a really long post about accepting yourself for who God made you to be. But yeah know it's as simple as that. God made you and I specifically different in every way for a REASON. I am sick of worrying what people think, worrying why I am different in one way or another, comparing, envying, caring too much, over thinking... God set me apart, He set YOU apart. Embrace who you are, your passions, your joys, your looks, even those parts of yourself you don't like..maybe you are like me, maybe you get invested, maybe you care deeply what people think and if you don't receive it back, it hurts. That's okay. God is there to mend it. And in the mean time, embrace- you are human. We are not perfect and we ALL have our own different hang ups. You might not be as skinny or curvy as the next girl but you are a GEM in God's eyes. Let Him love you, adore you, captivate you...He does, trust me. Life is messy, we are flawed but ya know what? God is there to catch us, to hold us in those moments and whisper that He loves us despite it all. Fall into His arms and love who you are, who He made you to be. I am on a road of discovery and growth. I am finding that I love the person that God desires me to be. I am literally EXCITED about it and I can honestly say that I've never felt that way about myself...and I am not even halfway through this journey, maybe a few steps in. The places you can go, the lives you can touch...He has no limits, He has a beautifully unique plan for your life and who you are - Embrace it.

No comments: