
Saturday, May 1, 2010
The Story of Us
It's amazing the history that Tony and I already have together. I was reading my old diary and came across the entry where I talk about Tony for the first time. It was March 1, 2004 and I was 15, a freshman in high school. I thought he was cute and was hoping he would ask me to be his girlfriend. Well, he did- 20 days later on March 21st. We then dated for 5 years- never once broke up. We grew together..both with the Lord and in our relationship. We had our ups and downs but through it all, our love only grew stronger. On Valentines day 2008 Tony proposed. We planned our wedding for a little over a year and married on our 5 year anniversary- March 21, 2009. Our wedding was so amazing. Beautiful, reverent, magical...everything we had ever dreamed of. We left for Disneyland for our honeymoon two days after our wedding. That was the first time we had traveled alone together. Our wedding night was the first time we had shared a bed. We both had saved our virginity for marriage. Five years of waiting, it was a struggle to say the least, but it was definitely the best decision Tony and I have ever made. Our honeymoon was so incredibly fun. We still talk about it all the time. Our first year together as newlyweds was wonderful...we took a few little getaways to the coast, went to Seattle with my family for a Mariners game, went camping a lot, lived in ghetto little apartment for the first 8 months, moved out into a newer and cuter apartment that we just love, enjoyed all of our first holidays together as newlyweds- birthdays, Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day..and then the day after Thanksgiving- our lives changed. I was pregnant...with a son. Oh how our love has grown, it has aged and deepened over these last 6 years. Our child is a symbol of our love and I cannot wait to bring him into our little world. Below is a slideshow of our live together so far- all 6 years from begining to end (not in order though, if you click the photo it will tell you more info about it). Enjoy :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love stories like this :)
I can't wait to get to know you more and here it all in person! I look forward to sharing my story with you.
I will have been married for 7 years at the end of this month to my best friend and I can tell you it gets better and better every day, month, year! :)
Post a Comment